Definitely worth viewing, this cute cottage is right in town on the foothill of Mount Melville. Built in 1945 it would suit an investor, first homebuyer, downsizer or possibly suit as an office for a professional. The property is only a couple of minutes’ walk to the CBD and has a pleasant outlook over town from the front rooms.
Enter via an enclosed front porch, entrance to home is via a wide passageway. There is a large living room at the front with reverse cycle heating and cooling and a generous size master bedroom with robes. The second bedroom is a standard size and the third is a single. All share a renovated bathroom which includes a second toilet. The kitchen was renovated in 2007 and is very serviceable, a big laundry and covered patio are on the side. Property includes a single garage. The large backyard would suit a gardener or create an outdoor living area. An inspection is a must for this cottage on 736m2 of land, zoning is R30 and all services are connected. Call today for a viewing.
* Four, potentially six unit site with water views and across to Albany Harbour
* Two road frontage with tiered elevation to suit three levels
* Close to town centre and a short stroll to cafe and arts centre
* Opportunity knocks! Exclusive to Evan
* Close to shopping and cafes
* Central quiet location
* Great renovator, jarrah floors, ornate fittings
* Be the lucky buyer!
* Zoned R30, 774m2 block
Auction on Site NOW CANCELLED
This property is now under offer with back up offers welcome.
Inquiries to Evan Samiotis