* Renovate and profit with this cute cottage
* Two bedrooms, one bathroom
* Separate granny flat at the back
* Character living room opening to front verandah
* Single garage at rear plus space for gardens, sheds
* Great location, close to sporting grounds, shopping centre
* Surrounded by quality homes
* Opportunity knocks on this corner block of 809m2 of land
* Call today to inspect
* Corner block on elevated site
* Build your dream home in the popular Oyster Harbour Estate
* 22m frontage
* Ready to build on
* All services available
* Close to neighbourhood park and walk to water features
* Minutes from boat ramp at Oyster Harbour
* Close to schools and Great Southern Grammar
* Minutes to Bayonet Head Shopping Centre
* Call today for details on this 652m2 block
* Near new five bedroom, two bathroom home only 10 minutes to city centre
* Large open plan kitchen/dining/family area
* Big office/study area
* Lifestyle 8975m2 block zoned "Special Residential"
* Double garage plus a 6m x 9m shed/workshop with high roller doors. Ideal for a caravan or boat.
* Wood fire in the living area. Rainwater tank and water softener
* Timber reserve between road and property gives privacy
* A must inspection to appreciate all of the features of this home and property.
* Create your country estate here
* Picturesque 7.54 hectares, cheaper than outer city building block!
* 10 minutes to the town of Cranbrook and Gateway to the Stirling Ranges
* Close to primary school, sporting facilities, general store and hotel
* Mount Barker only 20 minutes away and striking distance from Albany
* Pastured paddock ideal for a few sheep, horse etc.
* Power line runs on the western boundary
* Bitumen road frontage
* Nature reserve runs along northern boundary
* Call today for further information or for a private inspection
* Close to shopping and cafes
* Central quiet location
* Great renovator, jarrah floors, ornate fittings
* Be the lucky buyer!
* Zoned R30, 774m2 block
Auction on Site NOW CANCELLED
This property is now under offer with back up offers welcome.
Inquiries to Evan Samiotis
Great starter homes are rare to find so this one is ready for the picking. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms adorn this brick and tile home. With the open plan living, kitchen and dining area together with a separate games room and formal lounge there is plenty to offer with this property. A large backyard with side access is perfect for the kids to run amok. Viewing is a must at this price.
If you are looking for an affordable home as a first home buyer, a down sizer or investor then this property is a must to inspect!
This three bedroom, brick veneer home has a colourbond roof and is neat, tidy and has been well maintained, representing great value for the new owner.
The property is situated on a corner block and is within walking distance to a bowling club, primary school and just a short drive to your local shopping centre. A good sized lounge is located at the front of the home and includes a wood heater that warms the whole house. The kitchen and dining area faces north, making them light and bright with a pleasant outlook over the back garden. At the back of the home is a covered patio, which wraps around to a side carport.
This property on approx 674m2 of land is a must to inspect, call Peter or Jo today to arrange a private viewing.
* Under 200m to the water's edge
* Beautiful, flat 506m2 block
* Less than 1km to the Princess Royal Sailing Club
* Ride your bike along the waters edge
* Close to school and shop
* Build your dream home
* 10 minutes to the CBD
* Fully fenced
* Immaculate home close to all facilities
* Quiet end of Collingwood Road near the reserve
* Three spacious bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
* Semi ensuite bathroom and two toilets
* Two living areas plus kitchen and dining area
* This home has been lovingly cared for the same tenant for over 10 years, need new land lord
* Brick construction and colourbond roof, as new condition
* Covered patio at the back plus storage shed
* Duplex property, no common walls and on approx. 498m2 of land
* Be quick, call today, private viewings only
This large house is just waiting for the large family. On 862sqm and close to shops and schools, this two-storey family home will suit the large or growing family long into the future. Boasting five bedrooms on the upper level and two bathrooms there is space for everyone. An open plan living dining and kitchen area spills out into the patio area and large backyard. An extra spacious family room will fit the whole family together with ease. Keep warm with the tile fire. There is a double garage and side access for the extra toys. The owners want it sold, so lets go! Call Graham.
Looking for a country lifestyle change or farming close by and need a new home and a bit more land? Then this property is a must to inspect.
This 129 hectare property is located on the foothills of the Stirling Ranges and just minutes from the town of Cranbrook. The property includes a very stylish modern four bedroom, two bathroom home with southerly views to the Stirlings. The home features high cathedral ceilings in the living areas, with a feature fireplace for winter warmth. The master bedroom has his and hers walk-in robes plus a very generous sized ensuite. The three guest bedrooms share a family bathroom and have a separate activity room at that end of the home.
The property includes a huge steel-framed colourbond shed with a lockable workshop area. Water harvested from the shed and house is stored in a 120,000 litre tank providing plenty of rainwater for household use.
The property is divided into three paddocks, has two dams plus a soak, fencing is good and includes an airstrip for light planes.
Call Peter or Jo today to arrange an inspection of this unique property.
Feel free to soak up the wonderful morning sun from this level position in the sought after suburb of Bayonet Head. On a corner location and with a generous 745m2 site, build your dream home on this substantial two road frontage block. Close to all amenities with school buses passing nearby and local primary school only 1km away! For more information please call Graham Moncur.