* Superb ocean and mountain views from this quality built home
* Three bedroom, two bathroom home on 628m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac
* Big, open plan kitchen/dining, living area which takes advantage of the views
* Large timber decked alfresco area as well as front deck, both come off the living area
* Double garage plus a huge undercroft, workshop/garage/storage area
* Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Reverse cycle, ducted air conditioning to living areas and master bedroom
* Beautiful Tasmanian Oak timber flooring to the living areas
* Other features include: ceiling insulation, LED lights in the living area, a rainwater tank, and tile fire
* Located within 5 minutes of the City centre, Middleton Beach, shops, schools and hospital
* You must inspect this property to appreciate all the many features
* Opportunity for an affordable lifestyle change
* Level block, easy build
* Growing and vibrant community
* Ten minutes from Mount Barker for all your needs
* Country life, rural community close to Stirling Ranges
* Great opportunity to build a new home on a budget
* Local sporting facilities and community groups
* Services include power, water and phone
* Only an hours drive to South Coast beaches
* 1012m2 block with bitumen road frontage
* Undulating and cleared 12.66ha lot
* Contoured, 2 x dams and creek line
* Fenced, sandy clay to gravelly loams
* Bitumen frontage, power close by
* West of highway in pretty Kendenup locale
* Power line runs through the SE corner of the lot
* Pleasing outlook all around
* View to Stirling Ranges in distant north east
* 10km east to Kendenup, 15km south of Mount Barker and a further 50km south to regional centre of Albany and the beautiful south coast.
Make the break! Secure the rural lifestyle you've always wanted and begin enjoying all this charming property has to offer right now.
This spacious home is one that you must inspect to appreciate the quality build and practical design features.
From the moment you step into the entry hall you will feel the love. On the right is a theatre/tv room all wired up for sound. On the left is a spacious master bedroom complete with big ensuite and walk in robe. Next door is an office which can double as a nursery if required. Walk through French glass doors into a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area with gas heating. The kitchen is well appointed, lots of bench space, cupboards and walk in pantry. A dividing door leads you to the rear of the home that accommodates three more bedrooms all with built in robes and a family bathroom. There is also a third living area with reverse cycle air conditioning and access via a sliding door to a covered patio area with pull down blinds. In addition the home has a spacious laundry, powder room, large linen cupboard, big double garage and a covered space for your boat or caravan. This home is a must to inspect as it has many more features, an established garden and a great location in a quiet street minutes from Albany's CBD.
* Two bedrooms plus an office
* Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
* Easy walk to shopping centre and only 5 minutes to city centre and Middleton Beach
* Semi ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
* Garage plus shed/workshop
* Northerly aspect to living area
* Easy care 389m2 block
* Jarrah flooring
Whether you are a first home buyer, downsizer or anywhere in between you need to view this well presented and near new home. Located in the growing Oyster Harbour Estate and only minutes from Oyster Harbour and a local shopping centre.
This three-bedroom home overlooks the artificial lakes and beautifully landscaped gardens which give an illusion of openness and space not normally found in suburbia.
The large master bedroom has a spacious ensuite and walk-in robe, while the two additional queen-sized guest bedrooms share a family bathroom. A modern and well equipped open plan kitchen flows to the dining area and second living space. A separate lounge room at the front of the home overlooks the lake. The well-designed laundry has good bench space, storage and there is a double linen press/storage cupboard in the passageway.
A lock-up double garage is accessed from the rear, which is Drake Bend, the front of the home fronts Houghton Boulevard.
Call today for a private viewing of this near new home on 463m2 of land.
Enter this amazing four bedroom, two bathroom home from the cottage garden and be blown away by the shear quality, creative floor plan and use of water views on offer to make your dream living come true.
Features of this delightful home are too numerous to mention but, if you would like a butlers pantry, spacious open plan living with recycled polished jarrah floors, a fantastic sheltered alfresco area, undercover parking for three cars, plus heaps of storage on a spacious 800m2 block to name just a few, then this as new home is well worth your consideration.
Call today for a private viewing as no home opens are planned.
* Immaculate from "head to toe"
* Central Little Grove beauty, close to school and shop
* Enjoy seaside activity close by
* Three big bedrooms, two living areas
* Outstanding outdoor entertainment
* Excellent investment with 5% return on 80% borrowing
* Exclusive to Evan
* Four, potentially six unit site with water views and across to Albany Harbour
* Two road frontage with tiered elevation to suit three levels
* Close to town centre and a short stroll to cafe and arts centre
* Opportunity knocks! Exclusive to Evan
* Many options available with this central property
* Home and office for professional or semi professionals
* Renovate for central office's or professional rooms
* Redevelop for residential and or business use
* Zoning Regional Centre Mixed Use R40
* Suit inner city living
* Four bedrooms, one bathroom, three toilets
* Needs your personal touch to return to comfortable home
* Walk to shopping centres and CBD
* 20.1 metre frontage, level 809m2 block