* Solid home suitable for renovation
* 651m2 block, extensive open yard to take reno
* Big shed with access for vehicles
* King George Sound views!
* Call the Architect!
Auction on site Saturday 22nd May 2021 at 11am unless sold prior
Conditions: 10% deposit on fall of hammer
Zoning: Residential R25
Settlement 21st June 2021
This beautifully presented home is an absolute gem. Nestled among easy gardens of plants and shrubs both front and back, this property is ready to move into without spending any money. Two bedrooms and one bathroom with a spacious kitchen and dining area and two outside decks are just the beginning. A fully renovated bathroom and w/c feature beautifully in the centre of the house with a second w/c attached to the laundry. There is a separate sleepout or studio with a great grassed and private entertaining area at the back. This is a genuine price for a special property. View with Graham.
Ideally suited to home owners, investors or those looking to downsize is this large 733m2 corner block in a quiet cul-de-sac in Bayonet Head. A solid three bedroom, one bathroom brick home is ideally positioned to maximise the North facing sun in the back garden. Capturing those water glimpses from your lounge room, this offering will surely not last long in the current market.
Call for an inspection appointment today!
Considering selling? #listwithlusty
Less than 8kms from Albany's CBD is this highly appealing 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home located just off Rocky Crossing Road on Willow Place in the scenic semi-rural suburb of Willyung is perfect for all demographics from the FIFO worker who needs room for their toys to investors, young families or the retiring broadacre farmer.
The spacious 1ha block offers an industrial 15m x 8m shed with room for extension, stables, horse paddock, 4 bay carport and soak all set in a picturesque location. All these features and more ensure that this property will disappear in a flash! Don't miss out, call today to book your inspection.
Considering Selling? #listwithlusty
* Comfortable 3x1 home on 698m2 block
* Master bedroom has access to bathroom plus WIR
* Built-in robes in bedrooms
* 2 Living areas
* Car access to decent sized shed
* Outdoor entertaining/patio area
* Walking distance to TAFE, shops & high school
* Perfect for first home buyers and investors.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Main bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite
* Functional kitchen - plenty of space
* Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
* Separate lounge/study/activity room
* Large backyard - space for a caravan, boat
* Double carport
* Close to amenities
* Regular lawn mowing included
12 MONTH LEASE
* A 6 month rent review with a maximum rent increase of 5% will be included.
* Central city location over 40 years trading
* Easy operation for husband and wife, choose your hours
* Good turnover - cash flow - steady clientele
* Top of York Street precinct - good parking
* Goodwill $24,000
* Plant and Equip $48,000
Just minutes from Albany CBD this jaw droppingly stunning residence will inspire and impress any prospective client seeking the ultimate in lifestyle and location.
The floorplan offers impressive space and versatility over two well-designed levels and is an entertainers dream yet so flawlessly provides quiet family retreats.
Enter through the grand entrance hall which leads to a living area complete with gas log fire and fully installed surround sound system. The modern well-designed kitchen with great pantry and loads of storage would satisfy any aspiring chef and opens out to the dining area with bi-fold doors leading to a second living area.
The master suite offers a walk-in robe and luxurious full bathroom with freestanding bath for soaking away the troubles of the day
A majestic staircase leads upstairs to an impressive rumpus room equipped with projector and drop-down screen, a bar suited for a club and doors opening to a covered alfresco area.
Also on this level are 3 more double bedrooms plus single bedroom or office and a shared family bathroom.
An automatic entry double garage, complete with workshop and a guest parking space allows for versatile use.
This unique home has many more design features and layouts for you to truly appreciate making it a perfect home for busy people or a growing family. Discover all it has to offer by arranging a private inspection with Peter McNaughton or Jo McNaughton.