* Big residential block close to town centre
* Build your dream home here
* Level block, no trees, ready to go
* Space for the shed, big boys toys and gardens
* R2.5 zoning, 8818m2 of land
* Potential to subdivide
* Call today for more details
Set in the picturesque rural setting of the Porongurups, this property does not come along often. A great farming background has been forged on this land but reluctantly the owner has decided to now sell. 26km from Mt Barker and 42km from Albany this 100ha farm is ready for viewing.
Two titles are the basis of this property with one dwelling on each. These titles will be sold as a whole and together with excellent fencing, plenty of water, seasonal creek, both cattle and sheep yards, shearing shed and approximately 80ha of cleared/arable land, this wont last long.
For a viewing call Graham.
* Undulating and cleared 12.66ha lot
* Contoured, 2 x dams and creek line
* Fenced, sandy clay to gravelly loams
* Bitumen frontage, power close by
* West of highway in pretty Kendenup locale
* Power line runs through the SE corner of the lot
* Pleasing outlook all around
* View to Stirling Ranges in distant north east
* 10km east to Kendenup, 15km south of Mount Barker and a further 50km south to regional centre of Albany and the beautiful south coast.
Make the break! Secure the rural lifestyle you've always wanted and begin enjoying all this charming property has to offer right now.
* Well located on main street with quality service and products
* Opportunity to expand offering strong growth
* Attractive lease plus options with trained staff
* Excellent plant & equipment, well maintained premises and easy access for heavy vehicles
* Excellent turnover and net profit - enquiries to agent
* Only 3.6kms from Mt Barker, 2.6 acres.
* Good house site and views back to Mt Barker
* Bottom block able to dam water runoff
* Very appealing, sun filled hobby farm
* Develop to your needs $70,000 - $90,000
* Exclusive to Evan