Welcome home to one of Albany's preferred locations. Set in the picturesque outer suburb of Oyster Harbour Estate in Bayonet Head, this beautiful location has all the rugged beauty that Albany is renowned for but still only a 10-minute drive to Emu point and Middleton Beach or the 19th century charm of the CBD.
Nestled between parkland and walk trails it is only a short stroll to the local shopping centre. You may want to pat the horses on your way, ride your bike on a dedicated path or jog through native bushland. Alternatively it is three minutes by car.
The house has four bedrooms and two bathrooms, the main with a separate toilet. It is four years old and sits on a low maintenance easy care cottage block. The main bedroom has an ensuite and walk in robe, dual windows to catch the sea breeze in summer and enough room for additional forms of storage and/or a king size bed. Bedroom two has a built-in robe as do three and four, and a large window to the floor. Bedroom three is similar in dimension with room for a queen size bed. Bedroom four is suitable for a king single bed, cot or as an office/study space. There is charcoal carpeting in all bedrooms, ceramic tiles in the wet areas and vinyl planks throughout the remaining living areas. The kitchen is as functional as it is adaptable with a large range hood overseeing a five burner gas stove top and a huge 900mm built-in oven with all the bells and whistles. A double sink compliments the Bosch multi-programmable dishwasher perfectly. The laundry, situated behind the kitchen, has a large four shelf wall to wall storage area and sliding doors to an outside sitting area where you will find a foldable clothes line, raised garden beds for your veggies/herbs and a path leading to the water tank and front yard. The other side of the house has a grassed area for the kids or pets with room for a trampoline or jungle gym. This area leads around to the alfresco which is also accessible from the back of the house off the dining room. It has a gate leading out the back to a large double car garage with workspace. Access is via remote control or an access door via the kitchen.
The house has a comfortable and contemporary feel in a quiet suburb surrounded by natural beauty within a convenient location.
Considering selling? #listwithlusty
* Roomy executive rental until April 2022 with a further 24 month option
* Entertainers delight with deck off kitchen/dining
* Double garage and room for van and boat
* Quality build and warm décor
* Exclusive to Evan
* Uninterrupted views of King George Sound, Lake Seppings and Oyster Harbour
* 468m2 elevated block
* Only 5 minutes to Middleton Beach & city
* Million dollar views at a bargain price
* Build your dream home, capitalise on the views and watch the whales play
* Astute investors will look at this! * The market is moving * 1533m2 select location * Renovate and benefit or lease and landbank * Time to talk to your Surveyor and Architect! * Priced up to 50% lower than the bustling Perth city market!
* Large 809m2 block with a brick three bedroom, one bathroom home
* Double car bay shed at rear of garden
* Huge triple car length car port with roller door
* Over sized hybrid solar system with the ability to adapt to store power
* Reverse cycle a/c to rear living area
* Call Jack today on 0417 096 825
* Big 734m2 block in exclusive "Leanda Estate"
* Great views to CBD and Oyster Harbour glimpses
* Super location close to shops and amenities
* Short drive to CBD
* Opposite bush and close to walk trails
* Absolute bargain price
* Be quick, call Jason now!
* Beautiful contemporary home with three living areas
* Commanding central kitchen, living and alfresco
* Dual living areas - kids one end, mum and dad have own private retreat
* Room for caravan bay, BIG double garage
* A beautiful home with quality fittings
* Exclusive to Evan
This package will appeal to the builder of a home (or two) plus an investor with vision.
On one title, the existing four bedroom home can be subdivided from the 1456m2 property leaving the potential of building your dream home on a large block or building two homes and capitalising on your investment. Think of the future and call Graham for more information.
Appealing to everyone: Family, professionals, investors to retirees, the perfect family home and everything in between. Located on a generous 689 square metre block, this well established home has four bedrooms and two bathrooms plus an office - leaving potential for a fifth bedroom. A north-facing, light and airy open plan kitchen, dining and family area is the hub of the home and allows for great entertaining with solar passive living, plus private theatre. The modern and practical kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space and two ovens making cooking meals so easy.
Stepping out into the fully enclosed backyard you have a large western facing alfresco area, again making this property an entertainer's delight. Side access to the 5mx8m high roofed, powered shed with a hoist allows you to park your boat, caravan or camper securely and have your very own workshop.
Location-wise this property ticks all the boxes. Being close to the CBD, local shops, parks, sporting grounds and schools will make everyday living so much easier. This is a must-see home, priced to sell.