The year 2020 has been life changing for many of us, especially the way we live, work and play. Our quality of life is paramount and now we can work from home and take up the tree change we have been longing for.
Stop saying “One Day” and seize this fantastic opportunity to escape to the country. This tranquil 2.1ha (5 acre) property situated in arguably one of Albany’s most sought-after districts offers beautifully fenced lush pastures bordered by the Millbrook Creek together with a lovingly maintained home presenting You the opportunity to enjoy country living with plenty of room for your growing family.
The farmhouse charm home boasts multiple living zones and separate spaces and includes 3 generously sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, plus a study, a well-appointed kitchen overlooking an intimate family room with a wood heater, separate dining and living rooms as well as wrap around veranda’s, an enormous covered alfresco/entertainment area Plus separate games room / visitor accommodation or home office opportunity - basically there is no shortage of places to enjoy.
Other improvements include a large shed/garage with concrete floor, feed/tack room, rainwater tanks and a yabby/marron dam.
This is a great opportunity to purchase a quality country property, and only 15 minutes to Albany town centre and shopping precincts.
Sure to draw plenty of attention be quick to book your inspection today.
Located in one of Mira Mar's most sought after streets, this beautifully renovated cottage is a must to inspect to appreciate all this property has to offer. The moment you enter the front door via the traditional Australiana veranda you can feel the warmth from this light and bright recently renovated home. The home has three bedrooms, generous in size and the master has built in robes. A well appointed modern kitchen overlooks the large back yard, along side is the family living area with doors leading to a covered patio area, great for entertaining. Outside is an additional two room cottage that can double as a hobby/activity room or teenagers retreat. There is also a new large steel and colourbond workshop and shed. With a wide 22m frontage and huge backyard, this 1254m2 property can be subdivided and have potential water views from a double storey house. Call today for a private inspection.
This Park Home special will present a familiar design but in a great location of the park.
Boasting three bedrooms, one bathroom and two toilets, open plan living, kitchen and dining area. There is a rear verandah to relax privately on and room for two cars in the carport.
This is well presented and generously priced to sell. Don't hesitate to call Graham for a viewing.
This very rare classic stone home the corner of Stead Road and Sanford offers many options for use under the zoning 'Regional Centre Mixed Use R40'. Almost half of the 1004m2 corner block is suitable for car parking or has potential for subdivision. Great opportunity for a professional, home office or astute investor.
The house consists of three good sized bedrooms, neat and tidy bathroom and beautiful jarrah floors throughout. The front door opens to a passage leading to a huge living area, light streaming from large windows. The functional kitchen has electric cook top and wall oven with open plan dining area. The home has been totally re wired and has three phase power. At the back is a paved area ideal for outdoor living and leads to a character garage that just needs your finishing touches to restore its former glory as well as a separate metal double lined lock up shed. The backyard would make an ideal parking area if this property was used for the variety of permissible commercial uses including offices, medical rooms and restaurant.
Call today for further details and private inspection of this classic house on 1004m2.
* Expansive views over Albany
* Right of way access from Serpentine Road
* 1399m2 of land zoned R30, right in town opposite the Albany Plaza
* Classic character, jarrah floors, freshly painted
* Fantastic storage under house
* Views to the city lights, the Porongorup's and only a short stroll to the city centre
* This three level home oozes style in the build and fittings
* Fabulous large kitchen/dining with lots of cupboards and bench space
* The big lounge features high ceilings, gas heating and takes advantage of the views and city lights
* Huge master bedroom with ensuite, big walk in robe and sitting area
* Large covered alfresco area
* Northerly aspect and large windows capture the warm winter sun
* 589m2 easy care block
* This fabulous quality home must be seen to appreciate all of the features
* Plans for proposed residence approved by council
* Build is costed and ready to commence
* Zoning R30/50 Tourist Residential
* Be quick to qualify for the government grant
* Sensational world class location
* Next door to the Albany Golf Club
* Metres from pristine Middleton Beach
* Minutes from Albany's CBD
* 391m2 of land in strata of six
* Call today for further information
In the heart of this beautiful city lies your future block. Ready to build on and with a short stroll to the centre of town, this is a beauty. Actual water views are a bonus and on 445sqm there is plenty of room for that perfect house. Don't wait, call Graham to meet you there.
* Comfortable family home in great location
* Brick and colourbond roof, Ryde built in 2010
* Four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite
* Three bedrooms share family bathroom
* Well appointed kitchen flows to large open plan family/dining area
* Separate TV room plus office
* Big enclosed patio at the back great for family living
* Generous size double garage
* Garden shed and workshop at the back
* Close to Grammar School, boat pens and river on 586m2 of land
* Set on 1/2 an acre. Great family hideaway
* Four bedroom, two bathroom home with two living areas plus patio
* Room for your boat, caravan and veggies
* Lovely flowing, open plan with central living area
* Quiet cul-de-sac, ideal location, call Evan